|TGIF - Now What?|
Top Ten Things to Do on a Friday Night:
10. Read A Book - Mentally stimulating, and doesn't really waste the evening. Nice relaxing time consumer.Honorable Mentions:
9. Bike, Longboard, Skateboard, Run, or Swim - Also relaxing, and allows you to think and take some personal time.
8. Play or Watch a Sporting Event - This is great if you have had a rough week. It allows you to unwind and gear up for the weekend.
6. Visit Family - Family isn't it about...Time? This is always a good thing to do, even some times on a Friday night!
5. Go Dancing - Fun, entertaining, and always a good time.
4. Movie and a Pizza - The classic Friday night activity - Good movie, good food almost nothing more chill.
3. Roommates/Friends Night Out - Always a great idea when nothing else is going on. When you are with friends it's always a party.
1. Blog - When you have nothing else to do you might as well blog!
- Go to the Temple
- Watch YouTube Videos
- Facebook Stock People
- Video Games
Normal Day? You be the judge, but its normal for me!
(Have a story to tell? To be a guest blogger on My Normal Life please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The stories should be one of your crazy normal days or experiences, and I will accept links to your blogs/websites and things as long as they are appropriate.)